Earlier this year I posted a few things I’d like to accomplish in 2010. Now that 2010 is half over I decided to check my list to see how I’m doing. Here is the updated list with my progress in bold:
In 2010 I will:
- Write more than I did in 2009 – A big NO on this one but I did start this story project.
- Call The Best Show on WFMU more than the one time I called last year – DONE, I’ve got two calls in and I’m not stop
- Dress like this more often: Absolutely YES!
(Photo by Lisa Jane Persky)
- Make it to Citi Field – I made it thanks to an assist from this outstanding person.
- See more live music and comedy – Thanks to the Paul F. Tompkins show I have been able to see this one through and like the Best Show calls I’m not stopping.
- Get my youngest sister out to visit LA – One sister has visited and I’m doubling down by having her come back with my other sister.
- Spend less time talking and more time doing – This is a work in progress but I’m getting there.
So far so good on my goals. Lets see what else the year has to offer.