My wife and I did our usual Saturday night chat show this weekend and we managed to get through it without anyone getting hurt. Among the topics we covered:
- My misplaced sense of pride for a hometown I have mixed feeling about.
- The Gap party my wife hosted
- Embarrassing clothing stories and how you can win stuff by telling yours.
- How the internet saved my life once again this week
- Calls from Ex’s and their alarm company.
Thanks to everyone who tuned in. We know there are plenty of things you can be doing with your time and we’re thrilled that you choose to spend some time with us.
If you missed last night’s show it is archived here. We’ll be back next week with more of the usual.