On Saturday night my wife and I held our 31st weekly live chat show. It was 75 minutes of discussion covering topics like:
- Why we should never be invited to classy homes.
- When it is okay to fight an ice cream man
- What to do when your mom calls the teacher the C word.
- Desperate times call for unique economic measures (or how we save lots of cash by staying home).
- The newest member of our band of hobos.
- The usual filth and fury
If you didn’t see it on Saturday night, you may want to catch it in the archives at the show page.
Thanks to everyone who watched live. As always, we appreciate you choosing to spend some time with us. We’ll be see you next week, possibly with a guest in the house.