On Saturday night The Slackmistress and I held our 17th weekly live chat show. We we’re back after taking a week off to attend a wedding. Despite both of us being sick think we did OK but not as well as the people in the chat room who were awesome.
If you didn’t catch it, here is what you missed:
- A recap of our trip to see friends get married including the ceremony, a possible kidnapping (which did not happen) and how I threatened a lot of people for no good reason.
- Shout outs to bloggers and friends doing awesome things.
- The Billy Joel drink challenge.*
- What would have happened if the Mrs. and i were cave people and why I would have been the worst, most spiteful caveman ever.
- Something about underwear that made me very mad.
- The always fantastic contributions from the viewers in the chat room.
If you couldn’t make it to the show, we’ve archived it here. We’ll be back next week with more.
*My wife challenged someone to order a tonic and gin, like in the terrible Billy Joel song and capture it on video. There may be rewards for doing this.